The Ten Week Challenge Syllabus

I walked people through a ten week challenge, using the following syllabus.

Week 1 - Sugar-free
Week 2 - Whole grains
Week 3 - Wild-caught fish and grass-fed meats
Week 4 - Raw dairy
Week 5 - The microwave
Week 6 - Fats and oils
Week 7 - Cultured and fermented foods
Week 8 - Local and organic produce
Week 9 - Processed foods
Week 10 - Implementing lifestyle changes

Visit my Recipe Index over at Going Green in a Pink World.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Adios!

I realize I didn't really give a proper goodbye to the readers of this blog. Life got in the way a bit towards the end, but hopefully you learned some valuable information and enjoyed your time here at Real Food. Real Lives. Real Simple. I'll be blogging at Green in a Pink World from now own, but will keep this blog up for its wealth of information!

Drop me a line or come visit over there! Thanks for your support.

xo Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment