The Ten Week Challenge Syllabus

I walked people through a ten week challenge, using the following syllabus.

Week 1 - Sugar-free
Week 2 - Whole grains
Week 3 - Wild-caught fish and grass-fed meats
Week 4 - Raw dairy
Week 5 - The microwave
Week 6 - Fats and oils
Week 7 - Cultured and fermented foods
Week 8 - Local and organic produce
Week 9 - Processed foods
Week 10 - Implementing lifestyle changes

Visit my Recipe Index over at Going Green in a Pink World.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Real Food Testimonial: Aunt Anne

This testimonial comes in from Aunt Anne. She asked me tons of great questions through email during the course of the challenge, and I enjoyed hearing about her variations in recipes. (Edamame kiku?!) Thanks, Anne!

I have enjoyed reading Megan's Real Food blog over the past 10 weeks. I haven't followed her diet but I have learned a lot about foods and I have also tried a few of the recipes which are very good and healthy. There is so much helpful information on the site. For example, I found the list of fruits and vegetables that are most susceptible to pesticides very interesting and now I tend to buy more organic produce. The blog has made me think more about what I eat and how to make healthy choices. I can't believe how much time and energy Megan has put into this. It's like a full time job. Keep up the good work. I love reading the blog. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment