The Ten Week Challenge Syllabus

I walked people through a ten week challenge, using the following syllabus.

Week 1 - Sugar-free
Week 2 - Whole grains
Week 3 - Wild-caught fish and grass-fed meats
Week 4 - Raw dairy
Week 5 - The microwave
Week 6 - Fats and oils
Week 7 - Cultured and fermented foods
Week 8 - Local and organic produce
Week 9 - Processed foods
Week 10 - Implementing lifestyle changes

Visit my Recipe Index over at Going Green in a Pink World.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Week 10 Testimonies

Hello Fellow Foodies!

I have been in touch with many of you following along in the challenge, though there are a few out there that may not be checking in regularly. I hope all is well with you.

Next week is the last week of the challenge. I'm turning over the blog to you, and I hope you'll help out. I'd love to hear your experience with the last 9 weeks. What was easy? surprising? difficult? frustrating? on your journey to eat real food? Where are you on that journey? No need to have lost weight/gained weight/revamped your kitchen/invented new recipes to participate. This is a journey, not a destination. We're constantly learning new things about ourselves, body, soul, and spirit.

I've recently come to terms with the fact that I can no longer eat apples and pears without intense abdominal cramping. (Why I continued to *test* this is beyond me...) I've been experiencing some other symptoms that have prompted me to look further into my diet to see if I may need to eliminate some other foods, at least temporarily. I'll be blogging about that a bit more next week over at Green in a Pink World.

I share that to say that there is no one-food-lifestyle-fits-all. We are different and our bodies have different needs. I hope this challenge has piqued your interest in fueling your body well, and pursuing real food as a way to help heal and stay well. If that's the case, would you consider emailing me your thoughts for next week's posts? If you have any favorite recipes, please include those as well! For spamming reasons, I'm typing out my address, but you get the point. =)

meganmassaro at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment