The Ten Week Challenge Syllabus

I walked people through a ten week challenge, using the following syllabus.

Week 1 - Sugar-free
Week 2 - Whole grains
Week 3 - Wild-caught fish and grass-fed meats
Week 4 - Raw dairy
Week 5 - The microwave
Week 6 - Fats and oils
Week 7 - Cultured and fermented foods
Week 8 - Local and organic produce
Week 9 - Processed foods
Week 10 - Implementing lifestyle changes

Visit my Recipe Index over at Going Green in a Pink World.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Week 7 News

The weeks are flying by, and I haven't been able to do as many informational postings as I would have liked. So, this coming week and next (the weeks of February 22nd and March 1st), I'm going to call "Week 7," which means no new menu. I'm already anticipating that report cards are due soon, and I want to make sure I am thorough with fermentation, (which I have been doing quite a bit of after that crazy trip to Lambert's!). Just so we are clear, there will be NO menu for the week of March 1st, but instead, I'll be trying to sneak in a few extra postings.

Also, I'd like to hear where everyone is in their work to reach their goals. Please let me know how I can best help you! We are more than half way done with the challenge, so I want to make sure your needs are met. I'll be posting a survey soon, and completion of it will be the entry for our next Free Friday Giveaway! Oh, and congratulations to NewLife who won an Empanada dinner, made and delivered today. Apparently she and her loved ones ate it right up!

No comments:

Post a Comment