The Ten Week Challenge Syllabus

I walked people through a ten week challenge, using the following syllabus.

Week 1 - Sugar-free
Week 2 - Whole grains
Week 3 - Wild-caught fish and grass-fed meats
Week 4 - Raw dairy
Week 5 - The microwave
Week 6 - Fats and oils
Week 7 - Cultured and fermented foods
Week 8 - Local and organic produce
Week 9 - Processed foods
Week 10 - Implementing lifestyle changes

Visit my Recipe Index over at Going Green in a Pink World.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Week 7 lives on...

I've fallen off the proverbial turnip truck in terms of blogging. Please forgive me. I have been cooking easy favorites, and eating lots of salads with roasted beets (I still have 8 left in the fridge from my Lambert's run last week). Grades closed this week, I got my first grad school rejection, and I've been feeling a bit of the winter blues. That said, stay encouraged, and eat real food. I will be back soon with a few fermented recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment