The Ten Week Challenge Syllabus

I walked people through a ten week challenge, using the following syllabus.

Week 1 - Sugar-free
Week 2 - Whole grains
Week 3 - Wild-caught fish and grass-fed meats
Week 4 - Raw dairy
Week 5 - The microwave
Week 6 - Fats and oils
Week 7 - Cultured and fermented foods
Week 8 - Local and organic produce
Week 9 - Processed foods
Week 10 - Implementing lifestyle changes

Visit my Recipe Index over at Going Green in a Pink World.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Let the Games Begin!

I'm sorry I didn't get to post yesterday - my computer died. =( I just wanted to welcome all participants (whether lurkers, skeptics, or those receiving daily meals from me). How was your first sugar free day? Has anyone made of the recipes? Anyone have any suggestions or questions? Post comments below!

The Week 2 menu should be up no later than tomorrow. Any requests??

No comments:

Post a Comment