The Ten Week Challenge Syllabus

I walked people through a ten week challenge, using the following syllabus.

Week 1 - Sugar-free
Week 2 - Whole grains
Week 3 - Wild-caught fish and grass-fed meats
Week 4 - Raw dairy
Week 5 - The microwave
Week 6 - Fats and oils
Week 7 - Cultured and fermented foods
Week 8 - Local and organic produce
Week 9 - Processed foods
Week 10 - Implementing lifestyle changes

Visit my Recipe Index over at Going Green in a Pink World.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Week 3 Challenge: Hormone Free Meats

I realized I didn't explicitly say what the challenge was, though I've exhorted you to buy as local and fresh as possible! I recognize this is a very hard task for a number of reasons, the two primary ones being cost and availability. So if you haven't done any shopping yet (and next week isn't too late to start, either!) try to steer clear of meats that haven't had very good homes. That is, if it doesn't say hormone and antibiotic free, run!

Again, please let me know if you'd like to buy local eggs, or even meats. I have several connections around Boston and on the South Shore, and would be glad to hook people up!

No comments:

Post a Comment